Grazing Business Resilience Workshop - Blackwater
How resilient is your business during tough times?
Join the Beef Extension team from the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries to discuss current programs and assistance to help improve your grazing business management through drought and tough times.
Topics will include:
· Developing a Farm Business Resilience Plan to apply for drought assistance grants and loans
· Grants and loans currently available through QRIDA
· Rural Financial Counselling Service assistance
· GRASS program and land condition improvement
· Soil conservation fundamentals
· DAF Pasture Resilience Program update
John Day – DAF Soil Conservation Officer will be avaliable to assist with erosion and other soil related enquiries.
Morning tea and lunch will be provided – Please advise of any dietary requirements
Contact: Ryan Honor – DAF Rockhampton 0436 802 069 email@example.com