Living in the CH region
Words from our locals
This is a vibrant region with a diverse economy based on:
• A globally competitive coal mining industry.
• Robust and resilient agriculture & horticultural industries
including beef, grain, cotton, grapes, melons and citrus.
• Dynamic small to medium-size businesses.
• Professional & government sectors.
• Adequate availability of commercial, industrial & residential land.
• An evolving tourism market.
• Major health & education services.
• Significant new infrastructure &construction projects.
"We could have stayed in Brisbane but we have two boys and the great lifestyle here is much better suited to us as a family," Sonya explains.
Sonya stars in our new short film 'Work, Play, Discover"
Watch it on YouTube here.