Tourism Networking Event: Sapphire Gemfields
Local business operators are invited to this free networking event to meet the team from Southern Queensland Country Tourism (SQCT).
SQCT, soon-to-be named Queensland Country Tourism, is the new regional tourism organisation (RTO) for the Central Highlands.
- CEO Peter Homan
- Marketing Communications Coordinator Sheree Gillies
- Marketing Coordinator – Digital & Events Philippa Hooker
- Newly-appointed Business Development Officer Bonnie Zelinski.
The event will be an opportunity to discuss potential collaborative initiatives and to introduce operators to SQCT’s dedicated local contact, Bonnie Zelinski.
The event is part of the SQCT’s latest tour of the Central Highlands and part of the organisation’s ongoing commitment to fostering strong relationships with its partners and stakeholders in this region.
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm, Wednesday 6 December
- The New Royal Hotel Rubyvale
- Light refreshments will be provided
- Please RSVP by 12:00pm, Friday 1 December to email@example.com
The same event will be held in Emerald. Find out more here.
Find out more about SQCT’s appointment as RTO for the Central Highlands in this media release.