Putting regional innovation on the map.
Held across three days in May, Myriad Festival welcomed investors and influencers, experts and executives from across the world to Brisbane to showcase the next brilliant person or project to invest in.
Sponsored by Advance Qld and delivered in partnership with CHDC as part of the Advancing Regional Innovation Program, we were proud to showcase ten exceptional Fitzroy-based businesses at the Festival.
Wednesday 16 May – Friday 18 May, 2018
Royal International Convention Centre, Fortitude Valley
Our successful attendees were:
- Biscuits & Milk, Koongal: Information management software for those living with disabilities.
- Business With Diamond, Rockhampton: Tailored, automated software for construction and trades safety procedures.
- Datamuster, Rockhampton: Automated herd management tool to track and optimise performance.
- Economx, Emerald: Technology-based solution linking local content, suppliers and contractors with projects.
- Enviroscore, Rockhampton: Information management and report cards for healthier ecosystems.
- Hunter Drones Qld: Cutting-edge drone equipment providing innovative aerial data collections across agriculture, real estate, telecommunications and surveying.
- PLF Australia, Emerald: Non-proprietary, sensor-based farm management information accessible in ‘real time’.
- Surf Lakes, Yeppoon: Technology that produces high-quality waves in a controlled lake environment.
- SwarmFarm Robotics, Gindie: Agricultural robots that help farmers revolutionise food production
- Ultrahaul, Emerald: Super-light, affordable, heavy-duty haulage tray formed through industry-leading robotic welding processes
Images coming soon!
Thanks to our primary partner:
Our ARIP partners:
And thanks to our RCQIN Network of partners for their support in identifying local businesses: