To fall in line with skilling businesses through the process of application for the Central Highlands Business Excellence Awards, Central Highlands Development Corporation, CQUniversity and Local Buy Foundation will be holding workshops and forums to assist businesses with not only the networking opportunities but an outlet to assist SME’s through the finer details of identified finance needs from the region.
The courses involve:
- Accounting Basics – 16 March 2017
- Business Structures – 4 May 2017
- Cash flows and Employment Obligations – 11 May 2017
- Expanding your business – 8 June 2017
- Tax Obstacles – 13 July 2017
- Exiting the business – 10 August 2017
Registration costs are $30 per person (GST Inclusive).
Purchase your tickets here.
McDonnell Hume Partners are presenting the workshop series thanks to the funding support of the Local Buy Foundation and the CQUniversity.