BUILDING BUSINESS RESILIENCE
As part of the Farm Business Resilience Program, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries conducting a free Building Business Resilience workshop for grains and mixed producers in Rolleston.
This workshop will help to:
• identify practices that will help you to be better prepared for a changing climate, including drought
• review or develop an on-farm plan to prioritise these practices
• improve your knowledge and skills to effectively integrate these practices into your enterprise
The workshop is also the first step in the development of a farm business resilience plan. This plan is a mandatory requirement when applying for drought preparedness through QRIDA (Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority) – up to $50,000 in grants and $250,000 as low-cost loans.
To assist you with the preparedness against drought and dry conditions, DAF invites you to the workshop.
RSVP by 7 November 2023
The Building Business Resilience workshop is part of the Farm Business Resilience Program. At the end of the workshop, it is expected that businesses will have:
• Identified training and development opportunities
• Identified practices or improvements that could be adopted on farm
• An understanding of what is needed in a Farm Business Resilience Plan
The Farm Business Resilience Program is jointly funded through the Australian Government’s Future Drought Fund and the Queensland Government’s Drought and Climate Adaptation Program.