2020 Agribusiness Performance Workshop Series
CHDC and DAF Agribusiness Capability Workshops 2020
The Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF) and Central Highlands Development Corporation (CHDC) are collaborating with Bentley's, HWL Ebsworth Lawyers, and the Central Highlands Regional Council (CHRC) to deliver essential business information to support individual agribusiness growth in the region.
Workshops will be available across the Central Highlands region from February 2020.
Cost is $45 (GST inclusive) for the first person from a farm or agribusiness and $35 (GST inclusive) per person for additional members of the same business. Fees include all workshop resources and catering.
If you have a minimum of 8 businesses interested, CHDC and DAF will run workshops in any town and/or on property in the Central Highlands region.
Simply fill out the Expression of Interest Form and we'll get back to you with some options. Workshop options include:
• Essential Corporate Governance: Dotting i's and crossing t's (1)
• Essential Corporate Governance: Dotting i's and crossing t's (2)
• HR and Recruitment for agribusiness
• Tracking agribusiness performance: Understanding financial statements
• Preparing your business for external investment
• Planning applications and processes for rural land and agribusiness development