Combining X-Labs’ startup network and tech ecosystem with CHDC’s agribusiness expertise, the AgFrontier Agtech Incubator will provide regionally-based startups the opportunity to work and grow in a dedicated program designed specifically for rural businesses and individuals who have practical understanding of agriculture.
For a cohort of ten startups and spin-offs, the Incubator will provide an amazing program over 16 months which provides:
- The knowledge you require to establish, develop and export agtech products and services
- A tailored curriculum of regular workshops, virtual coaching, as well as visits to your business in the regions to assist you validate
- Access to mentors with national and international expertise
- Connect you to tech expertise to develop your ideas (if required)
- Access to new national and international customers, investors and peer networks through AgTeCH19 (Emerald) and AgTeCH20 (Mungindi) and a Global Linkages mission to San Francisco and Boulder, Colorado
- Regionally-based co-working, kitchen and meeting spaces with high speed wifi
- The opportunity to pitch to investors at the conclusion of the Incubator program
- Introduction and a launching pad to international Agtech Accelerator TERRA (San Francisco) upon graduation; and
- Zero equity requirement
REGISTER NOW TO GET NOTIFIED WHEN THE COHORT APPLICATIONS OPEN!
Provide your name, idea and email to be notified when CHDC start accepting applications: Pre-Register HERE
Who Should Pre-Register?
- Startups and Spin-offs (existing businesses who have ideas for new product or services); and
- Individuals or businesses that live in and operate from the inland regional corridor of Queensland and Northern NSW
- If CHDC are successful in gaining Australian Government Incubator Support funding AgFrontier will kick off in March 2019.
- AgTeCH19 Demo Day and StartUp Alley, Emerald, Qld, 6/7 November 2019
- AgTeCH20 Demo Day and StartUp Alley, Mungindi, NSW, March 2020
- Other key dates negotiated with cohort
Check out our Partners and Cooperators:
To Find Out More Contact:
Agribusiness Development Coordinator
Mobile: 0429 471 511