CHDC facilitates a wide range of projects and initiatives across the region and is proactive in providing relevant advice, statistical information, workshops and networks to support business, industry, government and community.
- Central Highlands Agribusiness Precinct
- Central Highlands Meat Processing Plant or 2015 Feasibility Study
- Central Highlands Oilseed and Grain Processing Facility
- CQ Inland Port or website
- Emerald Medical Village
- Emerald Saleyard Complex
- Graincorp Project Regeneration: Securing Grain Rail for Queensland or website
- Joint Statement Of Commitment
- Nogoa-Mackenzie Water Scheme
Should you have a project or initiative within the Central Highlands, Queensland region and surrounds please contact us.
Incentives Framework (CHRC)
The Central Highlands Regional Council (CHRC) is committed to the promotion of high quality economic development in all parts of the region, and to an ongoing improvement in the quality of life for its citizens through its Community and Corporate Plan. The purpose of this framework is to facilitate this development through the provision of development incentive packages that will relate to economic development, across all industries and will be considered separately to the development application process and any future reduction of infrastructures charges as supported by Council.
For more information please refer to Central Highlands Regional Council Economic Development Incentives Framework.