CHDC has a dedicated team committed to facilitating a wide range of projects and initiatives across the Central Highlands Queensland region and is proactive in providing relevant advice, statistical information, workshops and networks to support business, industry, government and community.
All career opportunities at CHDC will be made available here.
The Central Highlands Development Corporation Ltd (CHDC) has an opportunity to offer a contract for the position of Administration Manager.
The CHDC is looking for a real organiser with a strong team support ethos and great administrative and coordination skills.
The position is responsible for:
• Providing executive assistance and support to the General Manager.
• Accounts payable and receivable; financial reporting; and organisation of associated records.
• The coordination of HR procedures and payroll processing.
• Administrative support of IT systems, infrastructure and website platforms.
• Overseeing relevant staff and the administrative operations of a diverse and energetic organisation.
Detailed position descriptions may be obtained from Sarah Lloyd 07 4982 4386 or email email@example.com.
Please forward response to selection criteria and your resume to Sandra Hobbs, Central Highlands Development Corporation, PO Box 1425, Emerald QLD 4720.
Applications close Monday 21 August 2017, 5:00pm