CHDC has a dedicated team committed to facilitating a wide range of projects and initiatives across the Central Highlands Queensland region and is proactive in providing relevant advice, statistical information, workshops and networks to support business, industry, government and community.
All career opportunities at CHDC will be made available here.
The Central Highlands Development Corporation Ltd (CHDC) is responsible for facilitating opportunities to enhance Tourism and Economic Development in the Central Highlands.
We are currently seeking an Events Coordinator who will oversee CHDC’s ability to efficiently and effectively plan and deliver projects and events and promote awareness of the liveability and diversity of the region. The Events Coordinator will be a key member of the CHDC team and is primarily responsible for event administration, management, planning, marketing and delivery.
- prepared to be part of a dynamic team, developing and promoting innovative events in the Central Highlands region?
- have experience in the coordination, facilitation, marketing and delivery of events?
- enjoy a challenge and new opportunities?
- have an understanding of relevant legal and risk management requirements?
- have excellent attention to detail?
Contact CHDC for further information.
Detailed position descriptions and the selection criteria may be obtained from Sarah Lloyd, T. 07 4982 4386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please forward response to selection criteria (no more than 1 page response for each criteria) and your resume to: General Manager, Central Highlands Development Corporation, PO Box 1425, Emerald QLD 4720.
Applications close 5pm Monday, 20 March, 2017